Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Quote Unquote

One thing I know for sure, and that is that other people are smarter than I am.   I have always loved looking through books of quotations, and I always have pages in my notebook filled with sentences others have written that seem to express my thoughts exactly.  This is partly because I've always believed that 
I don't see any fine print anywhere that says someone else can't put your thoughts into words for you.  And who am I to argue with Marcus Aurelius?

For today, I have started ten posts and backspaced all of them into oblivion because I really can't settle down and think of what I really want to say.  So I've decided to let others say things for me, and get back to writing tomorrow.  Here are a few more selections from my notebooks, and from my virtual notebook, Pinterest.  


Something to think about from minds better than mine.  See you tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment